This document may be updated at any time without prior notice. It reflects the current state.
The content are all HTTP messages received from the following origins:
Additionally, the rules defined herein also covers content served by these origins:
The author of the content is Fumu-no-Kagomeko. The author is recognized by governmental bodies of Earth’s countries as an individual of the name ‘Tomasz Sobczyk.’ As the author is not running a business, she reserves her right not to publish any more personal information.
The service gives anyone willing to obtain content from said origins the ability to do so, under the following terms.
- You may view and read the content. (You are doing it right now.)
- You may create personal copies of the content. (You did already.)
- You may redistribute the content as long as header fields are semantically preserved and the payload is not modified. In other words, you may act as an intermediary in the context of HTTP (but not as an origin server).
- You may cite the content. You must include an URI reference to the cited content if you do.
- You may create derivative works for non-commercial use. You must include an URI reference to the original work if you do.
- Other use of the content requires permission from the author.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall the author be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the service, any content or any materials referenced by the content, including any direct, indirect, special, incidential, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Internet messages related to legal matters should be sent to <email@example.com>. Any suggestions of improvements to this document are welcome.